One of my top tips on weight loss and creating a healthy lifestyle is learning how to cook your own food.
When I started my weight loss journey which resulted in me losing 60 pounds, I knew I had to stop eating fast food.
I learned how to create my own meals, played around with different ingredients I’ve never eaten before, and changed my taste buds to crave healthy food.
There is so much power in creating and cooking your own meals.
Before we get started, here are some of my favorite ways to save money on groceries and meal planning!
1. $5 Meal Plan is an affordable meal planning service that helps you save money, time, and stress by meal planning. For $5 a month, you get a pre-made weekly meal plan and complete shopping list, and access to a drag and drop meal plan builder.
2. Do you have trouble cooking at home or not sure what to make? HelloFresh delivers all the ingredients you’ll need (so you waste no food) and step by step instructions to make cooking easy. And when you , you get $40 toward your first 2 boxes and free delivery! Students even get 15% off.
3. Ibotta is a free money-saving app that gives you cash back at almost any store. You get real cash – not points. Ibotta is my go-to app for saving money on groceries (even fruits and vegetables!), clothes, travel, and a lot more. You even get $10 in your account just for
Here are 10 healthy and cheap lunch recipes you need to try now!
1. Pasta Salad
2. Vegan Pot Pie
3. Crispy Sesame Tofu With Zucchini Noodles
4. California Potato Salad
5. Rice Paper Rolls With Mango and Mint
6. Chickpea Cauliflower Curry
7. Vegan Burritos
8. Kung Pao Tofu
9. Pad Thai
10. Spicy Vegan Jambalaya
- Check out my Free Resource Library to get tons of free printables
- Check out my top for health, finance, and blogging
- 7 Books To Become A Better and Happier You
Which recipe is your favorite on this list?
Like this post? Share it!
Resources That I Love
Below are my top recommendations for getting healthier, saving money, and more!
: My go-to app for saving money on groceries, clothes, toiletries, travel, and more. All you have to do is choose which items you want cash back for inside the app. Scan your receipt with your phone in the app and start saving. You get $10 for signing up through my link.
Springboard America: My favorite survey website to make money in my free time. All I do is answer questions with my honest opinion!
Qkids: Qkids is an online teaching service that connects teachers and young students in China with a fully immersive English education. Teachers earn up to $20 per hour. To become a teacher, you need to have a bachelors degree or be a junior or senior in college. Course materials and lesson plans are provided for you.
This content was originally published here.