Free Bubble Tea / Tapioca Pearl Recipes
Cooking Tapioca Pearls for Bubble Tea:
1 cup tapioca pearls
8 cups water
(Makes approximately 8-10 servings)
1) Boil water in a large pot. If you are using an entire bag, you can boil 20 qts of water
2) Add in the tapioca pearls to boiling water.
3) Stir initially to prevent tapioca from sticking to the bottom of the pot. The tapioca pearls should float in the water.
4) Boil for about 25 minutes with the cover on and continue stirring when necessary to prevent the tapioca from sticking together.
5) Turn the heat off and let the tapioca sit in the water for another 25 minutes.
6) Rinse the cooked tapioca pearls in cold water and drain out the water in a drainer.
7) Create sugar mixture by combining sugar, longan honey, and 2 qts of hot water in a container. Marinate the tapioca for 15 minutes.
Enjoy your boba pearls!
(For use with Regular Boba, Rainbow Boba, and Green Tea Boba)
1 cup Minute Pearls
8 cups water
(Makes approximately 10 servings)
1) Boil water in a large pot.
2) Add in the Minute Pearls to boiling water.
3) Stir initially to prevent Minute Pearls from sticking to the bottom of the pot. The tapioca pearls should float in the water.
4) Boil for about 5 minutes with the cover on.
5) Rinse the cooked Minute Pearls in warm water and drain out the water.
6) Cover with bubble tea fructose, sugar syrup, brown sugar, longan honey, and/or honey and serve.
(For use with Black Minute Pearls and Colored Minute Pearls)
3-4 oz. syrup/powder (any flavor)
2 oz. creamer (optional)
1 oz. fructose/sweetener (optional)
4 oz. water
Full cup of ice
(Makes a 16 oz. serving)
1) Pour all ingredients into the blender. Blend until the contents are smooth and become an icy texture.
2) Pour contents into cup. Enjoy!
*Creamer is added as a base for the smoothie. Adding real fruit or jam will enhance the fruity taste of your beverage.
Chicken chunks – 40lbs
Chicken marinating powder – 750grams
White pepper – 3 teaspoons
MSG (optional) – 6oz
White sugar – 12oz
Soy sauce – 8oz
1 whole garlic (peeled and smashed)
Cooking wine – 24oz
1) Place chicken into a large bowl and marinate.
2) Add marinating powder, white pepper, MSG, white sugar, soy sauce, garlic, and cooking wine to the chicken and mix well.
3) Allow chicken to marinate for 6 hours before use.
Cooking the Popcorn Chicken:
1) Take out the marinated chicken and mix with the chicken powder.
2) Coat well.
3) Fry until golden brown.
4) Add basil to the fryer and fry for 5 seconds. Remove both the chicken and basil from the fryer.
5) Add pepper powder and chili powder (depending on how spicy you desire it to be).
6) Serve and enjoy!
*The above recipe is for commercial use. If you want to make less than 40lbs of chicken (ie. home or party use), feel free simply to change the ratio of the recipe.
Recommended adding in fresh fruit, such as strawberry, banana, mango, and papaya.
1½ scoops of Powder
6 scoops of of Vanilla Ice Cream
3 oz of Milk
Yields: 16oz drink
1. Combine ice cream, milk, and powder together in a blender.
2. Blend well.
3. Pour into a glass with a straw and serve.
This content was originally published here.