How to Cook Shrimp Recipes? 4 Quick Easy and Delicious Shrimp Recipes
Shrimp is made from a variety of foods. The most popular is the healthy shrimp recipes. Vegetables, fruits, fish and other seafood are also cooked in batter. We offer you a recipe for delicious and shrimp
Quick paella with shrimps and bell peppers
The classic Spanish paella includes several types of seafood and other ingredients. This quick paella is cooked with shrimps, bell peppers and green peas.
- Smoked Chorizo Sausages – 120 Gram
- Frozen green peas – 1 cup
- Shrimps large (boiled, cleaned) – 230 Gram
- Bulgarian red pepper – 1 pc
- Long grain rice – 1 cup
- Extra virgin olive oil – 2 tbsp
- Onions (sliced stripes) – 1 pc
- Fish broth – 3.5 glasses
- Saffron stigmas – 1/4 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Chopped parsley for serving
How to make Quick paella with shrimps and bell peppers
- Onion and red pepper in a frying pan, fry, stirring for about 2 minutes.
- Then add sausages and rice, cook for about 1 minute.
- Add fish broth and saffron to the pan, bring to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover the pan with a lid and cook the rice, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes, to a semi-mild state.
- Put the green peas and shrimps in the pan, salt and pepper to taste, cover the pan and cook another 5 minutes, until the rice is soft.
- Put the paella on warm serving plates, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve immediately.
Rice with shrimps and green peas
Rice is boiled separately, and then mixed with fried shrimps, green peas and spices. A quick and tasty dinner is ready in 20 minutes.
- Medium size uncooked shrimps – 230 Gram
- Frozen green peas – 2/3 cup
- Boiled brown rice – 300 Gram
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Garlic (minced) – 3 teeth
- Water – 1/4 cup
- White wine vinegar – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 3/4 tsp
- Red ground pepper – 1/4 tsp
- Ground turmeric – 1/4 tsp
- Fresh parsley (minced) – 2 tbsp
How to cook rice with shrimp
- Boil rice in water until cooked, according to the package instructions.
2.. Put in a preheated pan shrimp fry for about 2 minutes. Then add garlic, cook for about 1 minute. Put the shrimp on a plate.
- In the same pan, bring 1/4 cup of water to a boil, pour green peas, cover and cook for about 2 minutes. Add rice, shrimps, vinegar, salt, pepper and turmeric into the pan; heat the rice with shrimp recipes for about 1 minute.
Sprinkle the prepared rice with the shrimp parsley.
Pasta baked with shrimps and mushrooms
Pasta baked with shrimps, mushrooms and tomatoes, béchamel sauce.
- Mushrooms (champignons) (sliced) – 180 Gram
- Cooked shrimps (cleaned) – 180 Gram
- Parmesan cheese (chopped grated) – 60 Gram
- Tomatoes (sliced) – 2 pc
- Macaroni – 320 Gram
- Butter – 90 Gram
- Fennel (cut into strips) – 2 pc
- Cayenne Pepper – 1 Pinch
- Béchamel Sauce (classic, white) – 2.5 cups
- Dried oregano – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
How to make Pasta baked with shrimps and mushrooms
- Switch on the oven and give preheat to 180 degrees. Boil macaroni in salted water until ready, according to the instructions on the package.
- Drain the pasta and put it back into the pan, add 25 g of butter, mix well.
- Heat the remaining butter in a saucepan. Pour fennel in a saucepan, cook for 3-4 minutes. Add mushrooms, cook for a couple of minutes. Then put the shrimp, mix and remove the saucepan from the stove. Put the contents of the skillet in a saucepan with pasta, add cayenne pepper and béchamel sauce.
- Grease a large heat-resistant form with butter, put macaroni and sauce in it, put tomatoes on top, sprinkle with cheese and oregano. Place the pasta in a preheated oven for 25 minutes. Serve the baked pasta hot.
Spaghetti with shrimp and cream cheese
Spaghetti with shrimps and creamy sauce has a delicate flavor and garlic aroma.
- Spaghetti – 250 Gram
- Lemon – 1 pc
- Shrimps large (cleaned) – 450 Gram
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Unsalted butter – 2 tbsp
- Garlic (cut into thin slices) – 3 cloves
- Flakes of red pepper – 1/8 tsp
- White dry wine – 1/4 cup
- Mascarpone cheese – 1/2 cup
- Onions Schmitt (chopped) – 2 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
How to cook spaghetti with shrimps
- Boil spaghetti in lightly salted water to the state al-dente (slightly undercooked), according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, grate the lemon zest on a fine grater (take 1 1/2 tsp.). Squeeze 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Shrimp mixed with 1/2 tsp of zest, 1/4 tsp of salt and the same amount of pepper.
- heat the butter in a skillet. Put garlic in hot oil and add red pepper flakes, cook, and stirring, for about 1 minute.
Put shrimp in a frying pan and cook for 3-4 minutes, until pink. Pour the shrimp with wine and lemon juice, bring to a boil and cook another 1 minute.
- Spaghetti fold in a colander pre-booked 3/4 cup of water. Transfer the spaghetti to the pan with the shrimps, pour 1/2 cup of reserved water and put the mascarpone.
Mix spaghetti with shrimps well, season with salt and pepper to taste, add reserved water if necessary. Remove the pan from the stove, add the remaining zest and Schmitt mix again and serve spaghetti with shrimps immediately.
Enjoy your meal!
The post How to Cook Shrimp Recipes? 4 Quick Easy and Delicious Shrimp Recipes appeared first on World’s Top Ten.